Keep out of reach of children & pets. May irritate eyes and skin. Wear safety glasses, gloves, & use other common safety practices when using.
FIRST AID: EYES: In case of eye contact, hold eye open & rinse slowly & gently with water for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If irritation persists, seek medical attention immediately.
IF SWALLOWED: DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed by medical personnel. If conscious, have person sip a glass of water. Immediately call poison control center or doctor for assistance. Have product container or label with you when calling poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL: Store in the original container in an area inaccessible to children. Do not reuse or refill empty container with any other substance or chemical. Do not store at temperatures below 40°F or at temperatures above 100°F. Please recycle empty container responsibly.